By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Legal Document Server’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Legal Document Server’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Legal Document Server at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Legal Document Server’s web site are provided “as is.” Legal Document Server makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Legal Document Server does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Legal Document Server or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Legal Document Server’s Internet site, even if Legal Document Server or a Legal Document Server’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Legal Document Server’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Legal Document Server does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Legal Document Server may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Legal Document Server does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Legal Document Server has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Legal Document Server of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Legal Document Server’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Legal Document Server, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees which shall include a reasonable allocation for in-house counsel fees) incurred by them as a result of any breach or allegation which would constitute a breach of any of your obligations or warranties hereunder or an infringement of any intellectual property rights of any third party.
10. Third Party Rights
Legal Document Server may contain links to certain third parties’ websites that are not related to Legal Document Server, or that are not under Legal Document Server’scontrol, and Legal Document Server does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked websites. Legal Document Server does not intend links on the websites to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities; they are provided for convenience only.
11. Limit of Liability
12. Agreement to Pay
You agree to pay all applicable fees and charges associated with using the Web Site and the Content, as well as any ancillary products and services made available to you by Legal Document Server, in accordance with the pricing schedule and terms of payment established by Legal Document Server. If payments are not received within 30 days after the due date, Legal Document Server will disconnect account(s) until payment is received in full.
13. Account Passwords and Security
You agree that you are the only person responsible for your password. You further agree not to share your password with any parties that are not authorized subscribers.
15. Additional Terms for Legal Document Server Services. Your use of Legal Document Server’s services is also governed by the terms of any order, including any Case Management Order, or other agreement pursuant to which Legal Document Server’s services are provided for a particular proceeding (collectively, ‘Legal Document Server’s Service Terms’), all of which are incorporated by reference herein. Your completion of Legal Document Server’s registration process constitutes your acceptance of Legal Document Server’s Service Terms. If you do not agree with any of Legal Document Server’s Service Terms, you are not permitted to access the Web Site and Content contained therein.
20. Waiver. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement, or of any of your or Legal Document Server’s rights or obligations, will be effective, except pursuant to a signed written instrument, and any such waiver will be effective only in the specific instance and for the specific purpose stated in such instrument.
21. Survival. The provisions of Sections 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13 and 15 through 20 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.